Are you needing to make a payment or file a claim? We are here to help guide you through the process. Listed below are the insurance carriers that we represent along with their payment and claim contact information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Local Choice Insurance represents the following insurance carriers. Select a company to view their after-hours contact information.
What to do after an accident:
- Stay Calm and make sure you and any passengers in your car are okay.
- Call the police
- Do not admit fault
- Exchange vital information with the other driver(s) involved. This information includes names, addresses, contact information, insurance information, license information. We recommend taking photos of the license and insurance id card
- Take photos of the accident and the damage to the vehicles involved
- If the police are filing a report be sure to collect that information from the officer. They should be able to give you the police report number.
- Notify our office of the accident. If after hours call your insurance provider.